Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
Coronavirus Information...who do you trust?
(08-30-2020, 06:10 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I hear ya.  Biden is a middle of the road boring politician so if he gets elected all sort of things could grind to a rather boring halt, so maybe that's a plus.

-I failed a drug test (weed) on my first attempt to join, so that was it I'm sure.  I made it all the way through AIT and then had to change jobs 6 months in.

What you say about Biden may be the best analysis of what his presidency would look like I've heard yet.

We would be back to growth like we saw under Obama, except maybe slightly less.  The daily fire works that every body is sick of would subside, and that would be a plus, but it would only be because the msm is not inflaming it.

The major problem is that China is a real threat to us.  As bad as many nations may feel about the USA, us being the number one power in the world is a lot better for everyone involved than if it were China, I would think.  We can not stagnate for another 8 years (and this went on well before Obama) and outsource manufacturing infrastructure to them.  

If there is one positive to Trump's term that the whole world can see, it is that he opened the eyes of the world to China's intentions and really did put a dent in their trajectory.  That took some real nerve that no one before him had. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coronavirus Information...who do you trust? - Von Cichlid - 08-30-2020, 06:31 PM