Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
Coronavirus Information...who do you trust?
(09-16-2020, 04:34 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: I'm in IT bro.  I don't care how a mask works.  They give me a mask and tell me I have to wear it when out and about.  I do that.  I put on a mask where required.  Other than that I forget Covid is even a thing.  We never stopped hanging out with our friends and their families.  Our kids never stopped hanging out with their friends.  Our whole little Village is the same way.  Covid, thankfully, has effected my family and my friends' families very little.

I stated my view and said I know it's unpopular.  Not sure what else to say.  Maybe we can revisit this a year from now when we will have a better understanding of the numbers and the virus.

It’s not unpopular. It’s uneducated. It’s impossible for you to have an informed opinion about whether we do or don’t need to wear mask if you don’t even know how they work.

Do you follow the recommendations of people who don’t know what they’re talking about?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coronavirus Information...who do you trust? - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 09-16-2020, 10:31 PM