Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
Coronavirus Information...who do you trust?
(10-15-2020, 10:27 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Two high schools just cancelled a soccer game because they each had a positive test.

First off, I didn't think kids that young got it too often.

Yes, they do. That’s why many schools have offered both distance learning and traditional classroom options after consulting with local public health and medical experts instead of listening to politicians.

Quote:Two, I hadn't heard of many cases in Northern Kentucky.

Since this is a new coronavirus, no one has immunity thus everyone is susceptible to infection. There are confirmed re-infections so we aren’t sure how long a person might be immune to re-infection after an initial infection. You can think of people like fuel for a fire. This virus is going to burn across the country wherever there is fuel (which in this case is people.) If your local area hasn’t been affected yet, just wait, it will be.

Quote:I'm starting to get freaked out about this...........

You don’t need to be freaked out, but you do need to take it seriously. Follow the recommendations from the experts to protect yourself and others. If you feel sick; self isolate, contact your doctor, and follow their advice.

Here is information from a credible source to help you protect yourself and others and stay safe:

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/prevention.html
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coronavirus Information...who do you trust? - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 10-16-2020, 12:38 AM