Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
Coronavirus Information...who do you trust?
(10-27-2020, 11:12 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: The coronavirus? I don't see your point. You said "the coronavirus is the Democrats new hoax". Maybe if you would say "the coronavirus response is the Democrats new hoax" I would see your point. 

My two cents on that is that he did follow what Fauci said to do. "I didn't see any discrepancies between what he told us and what we told him and what he ultimately came out publicly and said," Fauci, the country's top infectious diseases expert and head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, said.

He really didn't say anything different than we discussed when we were with him," Fauci said.

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/515718-fauci-says-trump-did-not-distort-impact-of-covid-pandemic

Trump also got manufacturing companies like Ford to produce ventilators, and masks because people were worried about those. The United States is a federal republic democracy, so that's all he could do. It's up to the governors to ask for federal help and put mask mandates and lockdowns.

Trump has admitted that he lied to American citizens about the dangers of covid.  He said it was no worse than the flu and that it would just disappear.  That is why his followers refused to wear masks or practice social distancing.  And that has made things much worse on this country.

But criticizing him for lying is a "hoax"?

C'mon man, this is getting ridiculous.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coronavirus Information...who do you trust? - fredtoast - 10-29-2020, 09:28 AM