Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
Coronavirus Information...who do you trust?
(12-08-2020, 01:36 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I have my regular six month checkup tomorrow. Had my blood taken and looking at the results, it seems my kidneys may have been affected. BUD went from 18 to 21. Creatinine went from 1.23 to 1.49. GFR went from 67 to 53. Those aren’t emergency numbers.  Just hope they don’t get worse. Can’t think of anything else that would cause that change in six months. See what the doc says tomorrow.

Oof.  Keep an eye on that for sure.  The virus apparently can hit other things differently.

I had to do a tele visit and while I was talking tot hem I had them send paperwork for my bloodwork.  Hopefully it all checks out.

I did test positive, as did my wife.

I've been quarantining since last Monday (except for when I went for the test).

Worst of it was a stuffy nose, some drainage and a little annoying cough that gave me a sore throat.  The vast majority of that is gone now.  I did lose my sense of smell for about four days.

Everyone exposed to the first person tested positive even if they didn't show symptoms EXCEPT his wife who also showed no symptoms.  

Anyway...off work until Monday and all Christmas plans are cancelled but if this is all we have to deal with I'll take it as a win.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coronavirus Information...who do you trust? - GMDino - 12-08-2020, 08:01 PM