Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
Coronavirus Information...who do you trust?
(12-30-2020, 12:19 AM)GMDino Wrote: Breaking news:  Jim Jordan is an uneducated partisan hack.

https://www.rawstory.com/jim-jordan-founding-fathers/?fbclid=IwAR3tKYNMcAiWA2K5ufLkpa3AjZbIryRnIWlvK3yQTIm2JwPjgIM8T4f3Bnk

So Jordan's district makes up the countryside and redneck small towns sorta north northeast of Dayton Ohio... I'm sure it's bigger than that, but that's where I see his signs nestled behind 7 -10 Trump/ Pence signs in people's yards... Those are mostly still there.

Anyway... Back during the election season the ad he was running showed him riding an exercise bike while watching images of shit burning and statues being toppled... All the while shaking his head. Just thought I'd share.

Also... The state representative from the same district wondered aloud this past spring if the coronavirus wasn't affecting black folks at a higher rate because they don't wash their hands very well.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coronavirus Information...who do you trust? - jason - 12-30-2020, 10:01 PM