Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias
(07-16-2020, 01:36 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Hardly an unbiased source.

I find the biggest flaw in your position is citing murder as the determinant factor in a ideology's level of violence.  While murder is certainly the most extreme form of violence does the fact that a certain ideology produce more murders (a minuscule amount of the total murders per year) automatically make then more violent?  For instance, if far right group A commits 5 murders per year (yes, completely unacceptable) but this is the extent of their violent activity, are they more violent than far left group B, that committed zero murders that year but committed 500 assaults with a deadly weapon?  My point obviously being that using murder as the sole determinant of a ideology's propensity towards violence is an utterly flawed metric.

Hopefully you know I respect your opinions, but often charges capable of being falsified for the sake of making an arrest are not as definitive as murder.

I’ve been charged with ‘criminal trespassing’ just for the sake of hooking me up. Were it not for my ability to retain proper representation and the knowledge to shut the **** up in the process I wouldn’t be eligible for jobs I currently am.

A ‘deadly weapon’ seems pretty subjective, let alone assault.

**to be clear, its silly as hell that I felt the need to preface this comment as I did. My inclination to do so is pathetic. I’m out for a while and I’ll see if this place stands down the line. Be safe everyone.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias - Vas Deferens - 07-16-2020, 02:27 AM