Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias
(07-16-2020, 08:46 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Thye sure showed up as a group on Saturday in Charlottesville ready for a fight.

They may not be as active and organized as some right wing groups, but they had been showing up at all these race related protests starting shit.

What I'm saying, though, is that it's hard to call something that isn't really an organized group a "terrorist group." That's been something the courts have been saying with regards to BLM, as well. I mean, you don't need to tell me about C'ville, but I can tell you that most folks being labeled as "Antifa" in that crowd were antifa in the sense that they were anti-fascists, but they weren't a part of any sort of organization, violent or otherwise.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias - Belsnickel - 07-16-2020, 08:57 AM