Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias
(07-16-2020, 08:12 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Sure, murder is only one metric, but is there data out there to show antifa being as much of a threat as right wing extremists?

Is there data to support the notion that antifa represents more of a organized threat than right wing extremists, which the leaked documents show was often dismissed as lone wolf threats?

I don't know, is there?  There sure are a lot of new footage showing them vandalizing property, throwing projectiles and assaulting people.  Would not every act of violence and vandalism committed at the CHOP be the work of left wing extremists?  With so much violence the lack of an easily identifiable source on such violence is a rather troubling thing, yes? 

Quote:Is this just a rhetorical argument against a group you do not like, or is there quantified data to show that these law enforcements agencies are right in trying to elevate the threat that antifa poses while downplaying the threat of right wing groups, especially as the intelligence they receive points to right wing groups being a far more imminent threat?

First of all, no one should like this group.  That is no one who actually believes in the founding principles of this nation and beleieves that people shouldn't be assaulted for having varying viewpoints.  As for the data, please refer above.

(07-16-2020, 08:52 AM)fredtoast Wrote: When I attack someons use of statistics I try to post statistics of my own to refute their claims.

I didn't attack the statistics (the source to a degree) I questioned their validity towards the point being made.

Quote:In other words, until I see some other stats I am going to say that murder is a great way to define the level of violence of a group.  It is the most extreme act of violence.  I don't thiunk it is a stretch to assume that a group that murders a lot more also assaults a lot more.

OK, fair enough.  The number of murders is so minuscule that neither group is a threat of any significance.  Considering organized street gangs kill thousands a year, and more people in any given month in Chicago alone than right wing extremists in a whole year, maybe neither group is worthy of this kind of intense focus?

Quote:I have seen video of the SkinHammers and R.A.M. training to fight.  They are very much into hand-to-hand combat.  They are not just snipers who never assault anyone but just kill a small number of people.  They show up to these protests with their hands taped like boxers and carrying clubs.

That being the case I'm sure you can find hundreds of YouTube clips showing them assaulting people.  I can sure find hundreds of clips showing Antifa doing the same.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 07-16-2020, 12:27 PM