Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias
(07-16-2020, 12:27 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I don't know, is there?  There sure are a lot of new footage showing them vandalizing property, throwing projectiles and assaulting people.  Would not every act of violence and vandalism committed at the CHOP be the work of left wing extremists?  With so much violence the lack of an easily identifiable source on such violence is a rather troubling thing, yes? 

First of all, no one should like this group.  That is no one who actually believes in the founding principles of this nation and beleieves that people shouldn't be assaulted for having varying viewpoints.  As for the data, please refer above.

I assumed that you would have had information countered to my own if you spent the entire post trashing it. I couldn't find a breakdown of anything outside of murder. I looked for antifa specifically and I couldn't find it, but as I said in my response to Matt, it may be delayed a few years as data tends to be.

And, no one should like any of the violence that occurs, but my point was asking whether you had reason to believe they are as much of a threat as right wing extremists or if it was just personal, as it appears to be in the leaks. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias - BmorePat87 - 07-16-2020, 01:46 PM