Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias
(07-17-2020, 03:47 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Participating in a street melee does not make one "super terrible" if one is defending themselves from an aggressor.  I'm certainly not saying the opposite doesn't exist, but the news stories and videos I've seen of them engaged in a street fight were started by Antifa.  I'd certainly say they definitely attempt to provoke Antifa, hence marching through Portland on the regular.

If they are defending is they key term.  They may have at some point been doing so, but it seems that now they along with Patriot Prayer are just the other teams in the intramural street violence events held semi-regularly in places like Portland.  

I guess my view of defending from an aggressor is more of someone walking down the street for everyday activities, getting something thrown at them, then attacking the person who threw it.  I'm not sure these guys qualify for that at this point.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias - samhain - 07-17-2020, 05:11 PM