Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias
With the planned deployment to Chicago and the threat of sending them to other major (liberal) cities, I have a real concern about what is going to happen. While right-wing extremists have been responsible for more murders in recent years, there is a not-that-small group of leftists that have been pushing the revolution-by-bullet message for a while. They have grown more emboldened during Trump's presidency. There are a lot of rumblings in these groups right now. To them, this is the tyranny that the 2A is intended to allow us to rise up against. The liberals that were in favor of gun control before and got a little scared during the pandemic, going out and buying guns or talking to their gun owner friends, often ended up being mocked by conservatives (this is anecdotal from what I have been told around here) but these leftists were more than happy to help them out.

I would not be surprised to see some fireworks in the next few months.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias - Belsnickel - 07-21-2020, 07:34 AM