Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias
(07-21-2020, 04:43 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: How does using google disprove that I personally had never seen a video of this sort? 

I never dispouted your claim that you had never seen such a video.  All i did was say that the fact you have never seen such a video shows that you are incapable of doing a proper unbiased search on GOOGLE.

(07-21-2020, 04:43 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: They admitted they shot the occupants of the Jeep.  

Lots of people admit to shooting people but deny murder.  So you were wrong when you said they admitted to murder.  

The overwhelming majority of the evidence supports the claim that the guys in the jeep were the aggressors and the CHOP security killed them in self defense.  But even if you disagree with the interpretation of the evidence yuo were 100% wrong t say they admitted to murder.

(07-21-2020, 04:43 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Oh wait, now you have a problem with opinions being stated as facts?  This thread is replete with you engaging in this exact same conduct.  You are correct though, I should have said there is no evidence that anyone but CHOP "security" fired any shots.

If I stated an opinion as fact then quote me.  And there is TONS of evidence that shots were fired from the Jeep.  Multiple videos of people claiming that there were shots fired from the Jeep.  How can we eevn have a discussion if you refuse to admit that these videos I posted exist.

(07-21-2020, 04:43 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: No evidence other than that reported by people in the CHOP.

When?  Where?  I asked you to post your source for this claim but you refused.  Instead YOU posted a story that said a silver SUV drove by "without incident".  I can't find anything to support this claim of shots being fired from a differenbt vehicle.  Bels mentioned something abu0t a claim that had been disproven, but I did not even see that.

(07-21-2020, 04:43 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Yes, it did.

No it did not.  You even thanked Bels for pointing out that this claim was not true.  The person who handed out the guns was not a "self-proclaimed War Lord".

(07-21-2020, 04:43 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: How does that preclude them from having hunted down the Jeep?  See, when you actively pursue someone a synonym for this behavior would be hunting/hunted.

When someone attacks you that is not the same as you "huntng them down".  When you used the term "hunting down" you were claiming that it nullified any claim of self defense. In order for that to be true the assailants would have to be fleeing.  Instead they assaulted a barricade of the CHOP zone.  They were not fleeing.  They were attacking.  They were not trying to escape.  They were driving toward the people in the CHOP zone.  

(07-21-2020, 04:43 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: A demonstrably false statement on your part.  I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume this was an accidental falsehood on your part.  if you believe otherwise, please supply proof.

Here is your proof.  Post number 102.  You replied to this

The US Attorney for the Oregon District on Friday requested an investigation into the masked, camouflaged federal authorities without identification badges who are arresting protesters in Portland.

The request is aimed specifically at the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) personnel who have been captured on various videos arresting protesters and putting them in unmarked SUVs.

with this

So, more of the same, personal statements held up as 100% factually accurate.  

(07-21-2020, 04:43 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: A demonstrably false statement on your part.  I'm starting to not be able to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Post #90

Policy is well vetted by legal experts before being approved, it would be very odd for something as blatantly unconstitutional as you are describing to make it past all those lawyers and be enshrined in policy.

Post #127

Is federal law enforcement policy, which is heavily vetted by teams of lawyers before being implemented, likely to be blatantly unconstitutional?  The answer to that will answer why I responded the way I did. 

(07-21-2020, 04:43 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: They did murder them.  They hunted them down and enacted vigilante justice.  This is not a fact in dispute.

Actually this fact is in very much in dispute.  The CHOP security did not "hunt down" the Jeep.  Based on all the evidence the Jeep attacked them.

There is tons of evidence that the guys in the Jeep were the aggressors and the CHOP security just acted in self defense.  I posted the videos to back this up.  Even the video YOU posted had people warning the CHOP residents of the shots from the Jeep before the Jeep rammed the barricade.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias - fredtoast - 07-21-2020, 09:12 PM