Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias
(07-22-2020, 04:39 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Just for the record.

Is calling the killing of the guy in the jeep a "murder" fact or opinion?

I'll be an adult and answer directly, don't make me regret it, please.  It is an opinion strongly backed by the following known facts;

Armed vigilantes actively looked for the Jeep.

Armed vigilantes shot into the Jeep.

There is no evidence that anyone in the Jeep fired any shots.

The Jeep rammed a concrete barrier (perhaps while attempting to flee).  The barrier could not be penetrated by the car.

After the initial flurry of shots a person can be clearly heard saying, "Oh you're not dead yet?", followed by an ~10 second pause and then a final gun shot.

When police arrived to investigate the crime scene had been heavily tampered with.

None of these are facts are in dispute and all strongly point to this confrontation being instigated by the vigilantes, which would make the killing a murder.  Additionally, someone fired a single shot, well after the initial confrontation after someone commented on the victims not being "dead yet".  If you disagree that these facts don't point to a murder occurring, fine.  Just please don't waste my time further disputing any of the above.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 07-22-2020, 04:49 PM