Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias
(07-23-2020, 07:00 PM)fredtoast Wrote: The armed protestors who occupied the State Capitol were not protesting a 2A issue.  They were protesting against the rules put in place to address the coronavirus.  So why carry guns?

I just explained this.  People often demonstrate their support for their 2A rights by carrying.  The issue does not have to be a 2A issue for this to apply.

Quote:Is it your position that the ONLY protestors who have been gassed or beaten were part of violent protests?

Is that what I said?

Quote:That every single protestor who was gassed or beaten was acting violently?

Is that what I said?

Quote:If I can show you a video of non-violent protestors getting gassed or beaten then will you answer my question about what would have happened if one of the group of armed protestors was gassed or beaten?  Will you also promise to never ask a 

No, because it didn't happen and it's irrelevant.  

Quote:Also am I to understand that you will refuse to answer any hypothetical question ever posed to you? 

No.  I will not answer irrelevant questions.

Quote:Will you also never ask a hypothetical question?

No.

Quote:I see hypothetical questions as an important part of debate.  I am not afraid of them.

Oh, Fred, don't try the shaming "you're scared to answer" tactic.  That's not in the spirit of the new P&R.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 07-23-2020, 08:29 PM