Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias
(07-23-2020, 08:56 PM)GMDino Wrote: That Navy vet was throwing bricks?  Wow.  

That history teacher was handling explosives?  Wow.

Disingenuous argument.  Where they participating in a protest in which people were throwing bricks bottles and explosives?  Sadly, when a mob of people contains people within it engaging in such activity some people not engaged in such activity will be caught up in the response.  It's certainly unfortunate, but that's what happens when you join a group of people containing people willing to throw bricks, bottles and explosives at law enforcement.

Quote:Wow.  They must be ninjas.

Just...wow.

Wow indeed.  Did we see what led up to the Navy veteran being pepper sprayed?  Based on the scenario I'd have to think he was instructed to leave the area he was standing in.  If he refused then he is now obstructing a peace officer.  I will absolutely agree that the baton strikes were unnecessary, but if he refused to move after being asked and told to do so then the pepper spray was an appropriate response.  

I know you're operating from a position of ignorance on this issue, so I'm trying to help you understand why things happen in real world scenarios such as this instead of 30 second video clips.

Also, you didn't do what I asked so I'll reiterate.  

Watch the Michigan protest footage and tell me what law breaking activity you see, then watch the Portland protest and tell me what law breaking activity you see.  I know you won't actually do this and I know why, but I'm going to be optimistic and think you can actually do this.

[Image: LegalPlaintiveKingfisher-size_restricted.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 07-23-2020, 09:04 PM