Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias
(07-24-2020, 08:35 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Let me tellyou how rspect works with me.  It is something you have to earn. 

You have not done that yet. When you start acting in a respectful manner then I will respect you.

for example I see you still have not deleted this.

I said nothing about respect in my post.  I will respond, hopefully in a manner in keeping with the new P&R.  I could care less if you respect me or not.  You have not shown yourself to be the sort of person who's respect would be something I'd ever care to "earn".  Now that we've got that out of the way, I'll reiterate my original point, debate like an adult, that's all I'm asking.  Respect is not required for you to conduct yourself in such a manner.

Quote:How exactly does that work under the "spirit of the ne P&R"?

Hypothetical questions are a necessary tool to discuss the future repercussions of actions or proposed policies.  So I don't know whay anyone in a serious debate would refuse  to answer one.

Because you don't ask questions with the intent to actually debate the answer.  You ask questions to subsequently nitpick the response and divert away from the actual topic at hand.  I would absolutely answer hypothetical questions from someone who sincerely wants to hear the answer, like Bel, hollodero, etc.  

Please know this is not a personal attack, you opened up the door to this by making your personal feelings about me known, which is fine, prompting me to respond in kind.  Now we can get back to actually discussing the thread topic.  Thank you.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 07-24-2020, 12:23 PM