Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias
(07-24-2020, 12:55 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Two things.  One, the guy stated he went up to the officers to ask them if they had forgotten their oath to the Constitution.  If you dislike the word "lecture", although it is being used appropriately, then pick another word that you find more palatable.  It doesn't change the facts of the encounter.  As to "putting words in your mouth", I absolutely did not do that.  It is clearly stated in sentence that you bolded that I was stating my opinion.

Now, who's putting words in people's mouth?  I have said repeatedly that the baton strikes were unnecessary and over the line, so your allegation that I am fine with the "beating" is both disingenuous and demonstrably false.  I explained how the scenario likely occurred based on all known facts.  If you have an alternative theory please feel free to advance it.  

Are they attacking or are they responding to being attacked?  I suppose you'd need more than a two minute video clip to determine such a thing so I'm sure you haven't made up your mind on this.

In the future do please try and limit your assertions of my, or anyone else, saying things that we can prove they did not say.  Trying to win an internet argument is not worth engaging in such falsehoods and it's certainly not in the spirit of the new P&R.  My thanks.

I've explained my "theory".  A man peacefully spoke with officers who then beat and gassed him.

You know, what you can see with your own eyes.  Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias - GMDino - 07-24-2020, 12:59 PM