Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias
(07-26-2020, 03:20 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Hell you couldn't even answer my question about is the store empty. You had to add in a security guard and a gunfight. Enlighten me on how it's a violent crime if I go into an empty store, encounter no one to include flashlight cop, take money from the till, and leave. I also happen to be carrying a weapon. 

Possession of a weapon during commission of a felony (and many misdemeanors) is considered a violent crime in every state I know of.  

Doesn't matter if you can grasp the logic or not.  Lawmakers know that a person who takes a gun to commit a crime is violent.

(07-26-2020, 03:20 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I've allowed you to change the scenario once; now I'm being elusive because you want to change it again.

Okay, let's both stop with changing the scenarios.  Lets' go back to the original.  Seizing government property while armed and then securing the property with armed guards.

Explain to me again how threatening to shoot someone for entering a property you are illegally controlling is a non-violent action.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias - fredtoast - 07-26-2020, 03:33 PM