Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias
(07-27-2020, 11:47 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: Which, to be fair, indicates that the real concern for the 2A community isn't a fight against tyranny. I mean, if your concern about the need for firearms is because of the need to fight against government oppression, then it shouldn't matter from which political direction that oppression comes. But, this isn't surprising to me when any leftist gun-rights groups have been shunned by other groups like Gun Owners of America. In addition to all of that, these past few months have caused many people left-of-center to re-evaluate positions on firearms. Those previously mentioned leftist gun groups have seen an uptick in interest. It's a missed opportunity to connect with more people to show the value of the 2A in modern society.

I know as many "liberals" that own guns as "conservatives".  I know many liberals who do not own guns who support the second amendment.  I know conservatives that own guns that aren't fighting tooth and nail against any and all "restrictions".

It's a wide spectrum that gets pushed into the two extremes fighting each other.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias - GMDino - 07-27-2020, 11:53 AM