Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias
(07-28-2020, 10:34 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Is it possible they could have confused the public road in front of the church with Church property? I did not say anyone was lying. You just...... how do we say it.....are putting words in my mouth; I didn't say the clergy were lying or that I trust the admin more. But when responses turn to that i know that's the time to concede the discussion

Nope. They said specifically they were on church property. That is what I have been saying all along and you said they weren't. I don't know what else to call that other than you implying that they are lying about the place they were run off from. But whatever makes you feel better about your position.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias - Belsnickel - 07-28-2020, 10:49 AM