Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias
(08-26-2020, 07:34 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan:No. Wrote: Calm yourself.  What if he was attacked and killed the first person in self defense?  You're acting like all the facts are in on this case, they are not.
Who on this board has made either of those two claims?  Your propensity to falsely accuse others of making vile statements is childish and it needs to stop.
Start with "personally" not lying about (or alluding to) what people on this board have claimed or said.
Uh, exactly.  What would have happened if the dude in Portland who got field goal kicked in the face was armed?  He probably would have shot someone when he was attacked.

The only person putting any spin on this story so far is you, so kindly try practicing what you preach.

(08-26-2020, 07:34 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Consistent.

The key word in that sentence is "possible".  Given the violence that has become a common occurrence at these riots it's not exactly a far fetched possibility.  It may not be self defense, but it's certainly not obvious that it was not.

Then actually state that instead of saying it in a way that could easily be viewed as you doing exactly that.  

A request is not a personal attack. 
This is the third time I've had to ask you about this within the last week.

Please let me know what the right amount of calling out your propensity to deliberately misstate the positions of those you debate with. 

It certainly didn't read that way, but I'll take your word for it.  Apology accepted.

"Posting history" keepers
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias - Dill - 08-27-2020, 04:13 AM