Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias
(08-27-2020, 09:33 AM)GMDino Wrote:

Ok, I don't visit this place very often, but let me get this straight....

Kyle went to Kenosha with a AR-15(?) to help defend buildings from being burned to the ground. He was on video running from a group of rioters, one which tried to swing and hit him with a skateboard (possibly hit him?). Kyle then fell, another rioter tried to jump in the air and stomp on him while he was on the ground, and another (with the skateboard) running toward him hitting him with the skateboard in the head, and another drawing a pistol at him. Kyle then shot the people who were trying to seriously injure him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jacob had the police called on him for stealing a woman's keys and not returning them and not leaving. The officers were informed he previously had domestic abuse, a felony sexual assault, and a misdemeanor carrying a concealed weapon. Jacob had an open warrant. The officers tried to subdue Jacob by wrestling him to the ground and tasering him, but it didn't work. Jacob then went to the driver side of his car where a knife was, and then shot by the police.

Am I missing something, because I feel like I must because how people are acting.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias - Brownshoe - 08-27-2020, 10:18 AM