Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias
(08-27-2020, 10:54 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: He had just killed someone and fled the scene of the crime. The people were trying to stop him. In the video, you can hear people yelling to stop him because he just killed a man. The man whose arm he blew a chunk out of had a gun but at no point tried to fire at him, even when he was directly in front of him. He tried to stop him without using lethal force.

I guess he made a mistake, because now he's maimed and a second unarmed man is dead.

I looked into it more, and I found I was wrong and he shot someone before the video I watched. I found another video showing the first victim was chasing Kyle and attacking him. Kyle shooting a warning shot in the air while running away from the first victim. Kyle was still being chased, so he defended himself. More people started chasing him and attacking him. He continued to defend himself. That's what the videos that have been released clearly show.

If you have anymore evidence of wrongdoing on Kyles part I would appreciate it so I can change my opinion.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias - Brownshoe - 08-27-2020, 11:00 AM