Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias
(08-27-2020, 11:00 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: I looked into it more, and I found I was wrong and he shot someone before the video I watched. I found another video showing the first victim was chasing Kyle and attacking him. Kyle shooting a warning shot in the air while running away from the first victim. Kyle was still being chased, so he defended himself. More people started chasing him and attacking him. He continued to defend himself. That's what the videos that have been released clearly show.

If you have anymore evidence of wrongdoing on Kyles part I would appreciate it so I can change my opinion.

No, the first victim was shot before anyone started chasing him.

https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2020/08/26/kenosha-shooting-video-shows-suspected-gunman-kyle-rittenhouse-being-allowed-to-leave-scene/

Quote:Before there were bullets in the air, there were atta-boys for the so-called citizens’ brigade that showed up armed.

“Thank you guys. Do you need water? Seriously. You need water? We’ll throw you one,” an officer says.

With that, the crew – some armed with long guns – took on the night. They did not have badges, but did seem to have tacit approval from the same sheriff’s officials who told others: “You are a civilian. The area is closed. You are trespassing. Leave. Leave now.”

Rittenhouse, part of the brigade, on Tuesday night is believed to have worn a white hat, green shirt, and blue gloves. He carried with him a long gun and, it appeared, permission.

In a hasty confession, the gunman appears to be heard saying, “I just killed somebody.”

In the same moment from a different angle, Good Samaritans are tending to a man who has been shot in the heard. As witnesses try to keep that man alive, Rittenhouse is apparently seen running down the street and gets noticed.

He is taken to the ground, and then fires his weapon at attackers. Another person appears to be shot by his long gun.

This time, police attended to the injured while the gunman kept walking – backward now, inching toward authorities at the end of the street as onlookers flagged him to police.

“Hey, he just shot them! Hey, dude right here shot them! Dude right here shot all them down there!” someone is heard saying.

With blue gloved hands in the air and the gun around his chest, the brigade member who was thanked at the start of the night was given safe passage past police. He was not stopped and cuffed, but was allowed to exit with only this warning: “You with the long gun – don’t come down here. This is closed.”

He shot someone, was chased, and shot two more people.  And the police didn't even stop him for questioning. 
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias - GMDino - 08-27-2020, 11:57 AM