Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias
(08-27-2020, 12:44 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: The others didn't start chasing him until after he shot the first guy. Your assumption of that first victim being the instigator is a huge one, and is what all of this really rests on.

Kyle was running away trying to deescalate the situation. Joseph (the guy who got shot) was chasing him trying to throw things at him to hurt him. Kyle was on the defensive at that point, and Joseph is being the aggressor. Unless something egregious happened before the video started it's obvious that Kyle was on the defensive, and you don't take that into your own hands. There's no evidence that something egregious happened, because if it did then there would be reports about it, and if any reports do come up then I'll change my opinion. Until then I have evidence showing that Joseph was being aggressive towards the militia earlier that night, and he was charging Kyle giving credence to Kyle acting in self defense.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias - Brownshoe - 08-27-2020, 12:52 PM