Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias
(08-27-2020, 12:40 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Idk what you're talking about. Everyone who he shot was on video. The first guy was charging him (the guy who was recorded earlier saying "shoot me ni**a") https://twitter.com/Julio_Rosas11/status/1298857915202314240. I'm saying that right there is evidence that he would have started it, and even if Kyle did slap the pedophile (he is actually a registered sex offender with a minor) and ran away he still shouldn't have been chasing and throwing things at a guy with a gun, because anyone would think that they're about to get assaulted if someone is chasing you like that. That was the first person who he shot. There's only one assumption that I'm making here, and that's because there's evidence that the guy was being aggressive earlier in the night, so it's not even a baseless one.

The next people 3 were still chasing him and attacking him, and he didn't even shoot the other people until there was a pistol aimed at him and a skateboard slammed against his head, and another tried to stomp on his head while he was on the ground. There's not "a ton of assumptions" 

How for love of all that is good and green did the 17 year wanna be cop/vigilant know that the guy was a pedophile?   

You are victim blaming.

The guy shot and killed two people and maimed one.

You can keep ignoring the first one but I'm done with this.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias - GMDino - 08-27-2020, 01:18 PM