Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias
(08-27-2020, 03:12 PM)samhain Wrote: Man that Rittenhouse kid is the poster child for overweight nerd that has zero chance of ever having a consensual sexual encounter with a woman.  Another fine example of a dude not being able to do normal teenager things due to being an overgrown man-baby, then compensating by getting a gun an shootin' some folks.  

Dressing up in cop clothes?  LOL.  Should you really be trick-or-treating at that age?  Seems like something a mentally balanced teenager would be comfortable doing without an insane amount of embarrassment.

I need to add here that as a father of a teen boy I feel bad for this kid.  Obviously he has been led down a bad path and made many bad choices that he will have to live with but, again as a father, I hate to see a kid go bad.

That doesn't mean that I think he shouldn't be punished to the fullest extent of the law.  That means I have a heart and feel for people who turn out like this one did.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias - GMDino - 08-27-2020, 03:24 PM