Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias
(08-28-2020, 07:32 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: I am officially in the self-defense camp for Rittenhouse. Had the situation just been Rosenbaum chasing him, then I would still be undecided. However, one of the idiots in the crowd fired a shot from his handgun into the air before Rittenhouse stops and fires any shots. After that person fired the shot into the air, Rittenhouse turns around, sees Rosenbaum, and very reasonably in my opinion sees his life in danger and fires at Rosenbaum as that is who is pursuing him. The other two shots as self-defense depended on the status of the first one in my view.

I am still of the opinion he should have been taken into custody by police and that he should be charged with illegal possession of a firearm. However, the homicide charges against him should not hold.

Also, the "Rosenbaum was a pedophile" thing appears to be a fake.

I won't be surprised if another right wing extremist is allowed to kill one or two people and be justified while another minority is handcuffed to his hospital bed while paralyzed after being shot in the back seven times just for having a knife (maybe).

After all the law is the law.

Mellow

All seriousness aside we still have a gun problem in this country and the Rittenhouse situation is just another example.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias - GMDino - 08-28-2020, 08:57 AM