Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias
(08-28-2020, 02:13 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Ehh this kid's life is probably just beginning.  The left is going to botch this and turn him into a hero, I tells ya. You have to wonder how many people are now going to go out and make a name for themselves doing the same thing, but I don't even know if a legitimate civil war would phase us at this point.

I think they already botched it with the clear overcharge of Murder 1.  If he did act in self defense I certainly hope his life isn't ruined because of this.

Quote:Again, I'm going overboard I'm sure, but American on American violence is downright scintillating at the moment.  The kid has pelts on the wall, and I'm thinking the fact that anyone else had a gun or fired it is practically irrelevant.  The enemy is us.  And our enemies don't even count as people.  We are very good at driving that point home.

EDIT - It's just fascinating seeing blood-thirty American jingoism applied to Americans.

Yeah, you might be going a bit overboard here.  Cool
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 08-28-2020, 02:32 PM