Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias
(09-01-2020, 03:03 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: LEO's have discretion as to when they do, or do not, issue a citation.  While I agree that these cards are a poor idea they still don't address the point you attempted to make, which is affects a person's criminal record.  Since I correctly pointed out that traffic citations are not criminal infractions you're now changing your position.  Not unexpected, but tedious.

Not changing my position at all.  Getting away with minor infractions allows people to avoid criminal charges that are only discovered during enforcement of minor infractions.

(09-01-2020, 03:03 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Of course if an LEO has a reason to want to search a car you and I both know that one of those cards wouldn't stop them from doing it.

Actually i know 100% for certain that police will let some people go when they are aware they have illegal drugs on them.  I have seen it happen.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias - fredtoast - 09-01-2020, 06:25 PM