Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias
(11-10-2020, 04:45 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Sure sounds like it, and I'm sure the Feds under Biden will throw the book at him.

Yes, he did.  He shot someone physically attacking him for no reason (this is from a 3rd party journalist who was walking with Rittenhouse) after someone in the mob chasing him discharged a firearm.  He was then further chased by the second person he killed in self defense who thought hitting Rittenhouse with his skateboard was a good idea.  You can take issue with the way he procured the firearm, or the fact that he was there at all, to be sure.  But you cannot logically state he wasn't acting in self defense when he shot those three people attacking him.

I heard he shot someone who threw a candy bar wrapper at him or some other thing that definitely wouldn’t have killed him.

Sorry looks like it was a plastic bag that got thrown at him. If he is Mr Glass he may have a defense that he was in fear of bodily harm. But if you kill someone for throwing a plastic bag while illegally carrying an illegally acquired weapon. I’m not sure it should result in a slap on the wrist.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: LE Leaks show treatment of pro BLM protestors vs conservative militias - NATI BENGALS - 11-10-2020, 05:08 PM