Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
{{{ Fundraiser: Making sure The Bengals Board is here to stay!!! }}}
(07-17-2020, 09:16 PM)FanFromCan Wrote: The package that was bought through the last round of donations ends in May of 2021. There is a promotion to lock in the same rate that we currently have paid for till May 2023.

The promotion is, if I understand correctly, if you pay upfront for 3 years (because we already paid for one, it would be pay an additional two more years), you get the package locked in at a much more reasonable price ($100 off a month) until May 2023, with a few added benefits that also helps manage the site, at no extra cost, because we are locked in for 3 years vs 1.

Correct. 

(07-17-2020, 10:45 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Awesome!  Glad to pitch in to keep the boards going at a fair price.  'Holic is a smart shopper, and we should all jump on to keep the board as it is.

I try brother. I'm always looking for the best possible service at the best possible deals. This is a great one, and there's just no way I want to pass this up. As I said in the OP, having the professional techs managing the server and security is very important as well. I do my best with that stuff, but I'm no pro and feel much better turning it over to them. I love the way the board is working right now and really like that we have so much available in the way of growth with this deal, that won't cost anything over the deal itself. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: {{{ Let's make sure The Bengals Board is here to stay!!! }}} - Bengalholic - 07-18-2020, 01:22 AM