Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
{{{ Fundraiser: Making sure The Bengals Board is here to stay!!! }}}
(08-17-2020, 07:25 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Threw in another $50. I know this is a lot of work and we really appreciate it.

(08-17-2020, 07:34 PM)Cure4CF Wrote: I will do $100. I appreciate this place!  When I do my fundraiser for the Cystic fibrosis foundation, I hope some of y’all help me out. Doing it now.

Edit:  Done. Thanks all!!

Thank you very much! Joe

(08-18-2020, 01:00 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Thanks to all who donated, I made another $100 donation (match). We are now at almost $2800 so more work to do. Let's make sure Holic is shown our appreciation by insuring 3 more years of this board running.

I know some may have tight money issues, for you I pray help comes to you soon.

Great news, it won't be long and we may see our rookie debut.

Wow, thanks Luvnit. I'm always blown away by the level of support the members continue to provide to ensure that this board is around well into the future. We're only 1,200 away from reaching the total goal...which is incredible. 

You guys always talk about how great it is to have the board and how much it means to you...well, I feel the same, and it really is an honor to just to be a part of this community, and it makes 5+ years of building this thing all the more worthwhile and satisfying.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: {{{ Fundraiser: Making sure The Bengals Board is here to stay!!! }}} - Bengalholic - 08-18-2020, 03:37 PM