Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
{{{ Fundraiser: Making sure The Bengals Board is here to stay!!! }}}
(08-21-2020, 12:08 PM)Earendil Wrote: I feel bad that I just realized this, but has anyone heard from Wyche'sWarrior lately?  I haven't seen him in months.

I was wondering that a while back. Hasn't been on in a long time and that's not really like Wyche. Hope he's doing OK. 

(08-21-2020, 12:31 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Done and done.  Thank you all for making this place home for me.

Thank you brother. Appreciate it! 

(08-23-2020, 02:35 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Ok, now it is official you need a name change, George would be trying to find ways to embezzle fundraising money. You have done these kind acts and the board appreciates it, but you ain't no George who also does not know how to spell his last name correctly

Class act, TY, we need to keep Holic married so we don't lose half the board in a divorce settlement

Hilarious

We're only $970 away from the total goal now, so I think we're OK. LOL Can't believe we're already so close in just over a month. 

Agree about George too. Awesome gestures on his part to help raise money for the board.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: {{{ Fundraiser: Making sure The Bengals Board is here to stay!!! }}} - Bengalholic - 08-23-2020, 05:06 PM