Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
{{{ Fundraiser: Making sure The Bengals Board is here to stay!!! }}}
(08-23-2020, 02:35 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Ok, now it is official you need a name change, George would be trying to find ways to embezzle fundraising money. You have done these kind acts and the board appreciates it, but you ain't no George who also does not know how to spell his last name correctly

Class act, TY, we need to keep Holic married so we don't lose half the board in a divorce settlement

Thanks, I'm happy to help out two good causes.  But yeah, I have been considering a name change for some time.  I thought my name was funny as a reference to one of my favorite shows, Seinfeld, when I made it.  But now the whole Cantstandya thing seems kind of rude or hostile.  I've been making an effort to be a more friendly person, especially online where where it is easy to get caught up in things and be more negative or antagonistic.

That said, I'd be open to letting donors choose a new name for me and avatar (the avatar for this season then next year I choose my own).  Like I said, I'm not the most prolific poster.  But I do spend a fair amount of time here and try to post when I see threads I want to participate in.   Of course there would have to be some rules.  No crude or offensive stuff.  Nothing political, religious, or based on sexual preference. Also nothing like fan of some other team. I'm a Bengals fan. :)

I'm not sure how to work that out though.  Maybe the next 5 people that donate $25 or more get to submit their ideas.  Then everyone that donated from start until then can vote on what they want.  I suppose there would have to be separate temporary sub forum only accessible to donors for the the voting.   Ack, this is getting more complicated than I thought.  But if it can be made to work by Holic and his crew, I'm open to it. It could be kind of fun.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: {{{ Fundraiser: Making sure The Bengals Board is here to stay!!! }}} - George Cantstandya - 08-30-2020, 07:36 PM