Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
More "largely peaceful" Portland protests
(08-17-2020, 11:10 PM)Von Cichlid Wrote: https://video.foxnews.com/v/6181881865001#sp=show-clips   

If you watch the video (there are longer versions out there) you will see a couple of antifa types with the black helmets.  The guy that did the kick looked to be a long haired white dude around the age of 30.  Apparently reporters are the ones who shot the video, but the perpetrators didn't stick around to answer questions.

The kicker will hopefully get the book thrown at him as widespread as this video is right now.  When that happens, it won't be Rolling Stone doing the questioning.

I've been very busy on my end, but didn't the victim in that video die?  Very peaceful, kicking a man in the head from behind.  Very tolerant and progressive. 

Quote:Hopefully with enough convincing, police could get him to give some insight as to the origins of what made him do it and other groups involved.

FWIW, nobody looked like college kids in any video I've seen. 

At this point, I don't know what ends this.  "Abolish the police" is the only concrete demand they make.  (I will not say reparations because this is clearly well beyond BLM by now.)  81 days has to be some kind of record.  I'd blame much of this on the shutdown for COVID-19 as anything else.  If people had something productive to do you would not be seeing this, along with the crime waves in many other parts of the country. 

Speaking about Los Angeles only, for which I have first hand experience, there is a mad scramble to reduce all arrests to less serious crimes, especially when it comes to juvenile crime.  They're fudging the numbers big time, trying to look like the crime wave that's happening isn't happening.  I have zero doubt, based on accounts from close friends, that this isn't happening in exactly the same way in other cities.  If only the victims of such crimes got the benefit of such reduced criminal charges.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: More "largely peaceful" Portland protests - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 08-18-2020, 12:09 AM