Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
More "largely peaceful" Portland protests
More people showing up to the nightly riots with weapons.

https://katu.com/news/local/more-weapons-seen-at-portland-protests-experts-expect-more-violence

On Saturday night during a declared riot, police reported that people were carrying daggers, knives and body armor. Police also deployed tear gas, the first time in weeks.

Also, to preempt the predictable "whatabout" from the usual suspects, please name the last time a pro 2A assembly was deemed a riot. I know, they made you feel scared, but scaring you isn't against the law, hurling molotov cocktails, assaulting the police and arson are. Oh, and hunting (yes hunting was used deliberately) down a political opponent and murdering them in cold blood, that's also against the law. Interesting that the person defending that murderer hasn't commented on that case since. I get it though, defending a murderer is probably very embarrassing.

I suppose the far left protesters were emboldened by those who compare their actions to our troops in WW2.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: More "largely peaceful" Portland protests - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 09-07-2020, 03:07 PM