Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
More "largely peaceful" Portland protests
(10-27-2020, 06:01 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I am not talking about polls.  I am talking about official records of stops and arrests.

Aren't you the same person who pointed out that black people commit a vastly disproportionate amount of violent crime?

Quote: I am talking about court convictions.

Last I looked LEO's don't file charges, argue in court, convict or sentence anyone.

Quote:I am talking about scintific studies.

That say what?

Quote:There is plenty of evidence that minorities are treated differently by police and that police lie to cover for dirty cops.

These are two different things.  You've presented not factual basis for stating either.

Quote:These are not narratives created by the media.  These are provable facts.

If they were provable then I assume you would have actually, you know, proven them.  I don't disagree with you that some LEO's treat minorities differently.  I also don't disagree with your past statements that largely minority neighborhoods account for a disproportionate amount of violent crime.  I have a strong hunch that if you had a 100% black neighborhood with a 0% crime rate then what your alleging would not be occurring there.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: More "largely peaceful" Portland protests - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 10-27-2020, 06:14 PM