Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
More "largely peaceful" Portland protests
(10-29-2020, 01:12 PM)fredtoast Wrote: White guys who always bring up the high crime rate among minorities never mention that 90% of murders in the United Sates are committed by men yet they make up less than half of the population.

So gender is a much stronger indicator of violent criminal behavior than race.  Yet none of these guys ever say that we are all justified in treating men as potential violent criminals or that police should naturally profile people based on their gender.

If special steps need to be taken to address the high crime rate among certain races then what steps should be taken to address the high crime rate among certain genders?

As far as men vs woman I think that is just biological, genetic and/or evolution.  Traditionally (thousands of years, 10's of thousands of years?) women stayed home, nurtured, fed the kids etc, while man had to go hunt and be the provider and protector.  Men are, not sure of the correct term.......naturally, biologically, genetically? stronger than woman.  Does that give them a tendency to be more violent?  I don't know.

Maybe genetics, evolution or evolution based on geographical location is involved with the black violence and murder problem.  Blacks tend to be dominant in physical type activities and their builds also tend to be stronger and more muscularly defined.  Do those traits also lend to a more violent disposition?  I don't know.  

I have seen far more blacks with great, natural physiques compared to other races.  Just throwing out some different ideas on what might cause men/women, different races to act differently or have different tendencies.

Going with your logic Fred, are you saying that now roughly half of the 13%, let's say 8%, are responsible for 50%+ of all violent crimes/homicides in the USA?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: More "largely peaceful" Portland protests - Mickeypoo - 10-29-2020, 01:43 PM