Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trae Waynes-first major injury of camp
(08-11-2020, 08:02 AM)Au165 Wrote: This one is a blow. People are about to lose their you know what on me, but it may make sense to grab Dre on a vet minimum contract. With about a month until the first game getting someone back in here who is familiar makes sense, and honestly he is probably one of the ebst available corners left. It doesn't mean he has to start, in fact I'd give Phillis and Alexander every chance to, however you'll want that depth on the outside if things go really bad injury wise.

I don't think that's a crazy thought at all. It was one of the first things I thought of. 

But in the end I bet they just absorb the blow with the depth they already have, and maybe re-sign that UDFA they cut a little while back (forget his name). Or a waiver wire add or some such. 

And every team has TC injuries like this. If this is ours, frankly it could be worse. Imagine if it was Jonah Williams or AJ again. We can absorb this one. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trae Waynes-first major injury of camp - Geno_Can_Dunk - 08-11-2020, 01:22 PM