Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sleepwalking lately - and it's getting worse.
(08-25-2020, 07:36 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: A few months ago, my wife caught me sleepwalking. I got out of bed and grabbed my pillow, took it out of the pillow case and walked out the bedroom. For some reason, I set the pillow on the dryer and was standing there looking at it. She tried to calmly talk me out of it. I just grabbed the pillow I guess and went back to bed.

Fast forward to the last week. I evidently got up and grabbed an air freshener can out of her bathroom and put it on the counter of my bathroom. Don't remember any of that.

Then there is last night. I got out of bed and went into the dining room. I took a runner off the middle of the table and for some reason, took the candle lamp and everything else (she has it nicely decorated) and put it perfectly in its place after removing the runner from underneath it. Then, I proceeded into the living room, placed the runner on the table out there and opened the door to the utility closet. We keep the living room closed off with bifold doors due to the dogs. Then I went back to the table I removed the runner from, sat down and slept upright. She came out and got me and lured me back to bed.

I'm hoping this is due to medicine I'm taking. I tore my intercostal muscle from my rib about 2 weeks ago (3rd time this year and it's a pretty painful deal) and the Dr. gave me muscle relaxers to help me sleep so I can go to work. So I'm hoping that's what's causing it. I'm nervous I will wake up some night and go try to friggen drive the car or something or start frying bacon or some shit. 

Crazy stuff. Any of you all had any issues with sleepwalking? 

Somas?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sleepwalking lately - and it's getting worse. - Truck_1_0_1_ - 08-25-2020, 08:05 PM