Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
53 Man Roster due Saturday the 5th at 4 p.m.
(09-03-2020, 05:53 PM)ochocincos Wrote: My guess (preference?):

QB (3) - Burrow, Dolegala, Finley
RB (4) - Mixon, Bernard, Williams, Perine
TE (3) - Uzomah, Sample, Carter
WR (7) - Green, Boyd, Ross, Tate, Higgins, Thomas, Erickson
OL (8) - Williams, Jordan, Hopkins, Sua-Filo, Hart, Johnson, Adeniji, Price

DL (8) - Atkins, Reader, Dunlap, Hubbard, Daniels, Lawson, Brown, Kareem
LB (6) - Bynes, Pratt, Wilson, Davis-Gaither, Bailey, Calitro
S (5) - Bates, Bell, Williams, Wilson, Henderson
CB (6) - WJ3, Alexander, Phillips, Rose, Sims, McTyer

K - Bullock
P - Huber
LS - Harris

Bolded are my bubble guys.

I could see Henderson being dropped for an extra OL, but I don't see any OL on the squad who deserves to make the 53. If the Bengals were to go with an extra OL, I'd expect it'd be someone they picked up after cutdown day.

This is pretty close to what I suspect will happen. A couple of differences though: 

I doubt they go with only 8 DL, especially since only one is a NT. I would scratch Henderson and add Akinmoludun. He's not a NT either, but I have a sneaky feeling they like him more than Brown anyway. Just a guess. Regardless, I suspect our waiver claims this weekend include a NT, and one of those two guys is cut. 

On CB, as somebody mentioned above, Waynes has to make the club for us to be able to bring him off IR later. So scratch McTyer and include Waynes. Then immediately after official cuts we put Waynes on IR, and either bring back McTyer or a waiver claim. And personally I suspect Tony Brown makes it over Rose, but who knows. Brown was a good special teamer in GB, I believe (I liked him in the draft and was surprised they waived him). 

I think I see Redmond making it before Calitro, but again who knows. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 53 Man Roster due Saturday the 5th at 4 p.m. - Geno_Can_Dunk - 09-03-2020, 06:19 PM