Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
53 Man Roster due Saturday the 5th at 4 p.m.
(09-05-2020, 08:02 PM)Okeana Wrote: here you go

https://www.si.com/college/utah/football/former-ute-francis-bernard-in-a-great-spot-to-make-the-dallas-cowboys

Dallas Fans and reporters are crying bloody murder because he's been so good at camp, but Dallas waived him and hope's he slides by.  Take a guy like that over Evans any day.

Dude, you are making my point for me. We can still claim this dude if we want to. Evans on the 53 does not change that. But we could not put him on our 53 today, so your post is ridiculous. 

OF THE GUYS IN CAMP, who you got over Redmond or Evans? Spears & Mauigoa were the only options left.

At least Evans & Redmond have actual NFL experience. I'll admit, I am not blown away be either guy. An each is probably at the bottom of the depth chart at their positions, and thus some of the likeliest guys to get bumped if we make a waiver claim.

But you want guys that can at least play SOME on the 53. Developmental guys should be PS only.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 53 Man Roster due Saturday the 5th at 4 p.m. - Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 - 09-06-2020, 12:11 AM