Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lou Anarumo VS 2021 VS a replacement DC
(09-20-2020, 07:01 PM)P W Wrote: they have major player issues on defense. lost several key players on defense. also have a couple of injury issues on defense. think they have 3 defensive starters from opening day 2019 vs opening day 2020.

It may not be his choice. They could fire him. The 2020 Vikings are really going to have to do an about face to even sniff a wildcard spot. If they go 6-10 or worse, don't think Zimmer is going to complete that 3 year extension. And I can not believe how bad they look on both sides of the ball. Maybe they turn it around starting around week 5/6 when some of the players could come back, or they don't. And Zimmer being out of work at the end of the season under that circumstance, is not that far of leap.

I get it.  The Vikes get to use excuses but we don't.  We've lost a starting CB and the best player on our D and his backup.   That must be irrelevant.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lou Anarumo VS 2021 VS a replacement DC - McC - 09-20-2020, 08:05 PM