Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Expected 1st Round OL for 2021 Draft
(10-15-2020, 07:55 PM)Jpoore Wrote: I actually think that tackle play has been the better.... oline play has been by far the weakest at IOL.
I think that IOL is much worse than tackle. We play the nfc east I got us picking in the 13-16 range.
I wouldn’t be mad if we went back to back IOL.... another osu lineman is a back end of rd1- early rd2 josh Meyers. A top 4 IOL player in josh Meyers. Trey smith is another option. Iol to get the run game going.

You have to draft for the future. 

Alex Leatherwood was one of the best RG in 2018 and is one of the top upcoming tackle prospects. Leatherwood gives the team options in 2021 and beyond.

Jackson Carman at 6'5 335 could cut his teeth a guard for a year too. Don't be surprised if Carman goes top 15 because he was borderline 1st round and just had a great game against the second best edge defender in the 2021 class. 

As for Josh Meyers I'm looking forward to seeing what he looks like without being sandwiched between Wyatt Davis and Jonah Jackson.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Expected 1st Round OL for 2021 Draft - Synric - 10-15-2020, 08:24 PM