Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Expected 1st Round OL for 2021 Draft
(10-15-2020, 08:24 PM)Synric Wrote: You have to draft for the future. 

Alex Leatherwood was one of the best RG in 2018 and is one of the top upcoming tackle prospects. Leatherwood gives the team options in 2021 and beyond.

Jackson Carman at 6'5 335 could cut his teeth a guard for a year too. Don't be surprised if Carman goes top 15 because he was borderline 1st round and just had a great game against the second best edge defender in the 2021 class. 

As for Josh Meyers I'm looking forward to seeing what he looks like without being sandwiched between Wyatt Davis and Jonah Jackson.
That’s what I’d be doing.... burrow dosent really get fazed by edge pressure... but like most qbs IOL pressure is what fazes him. It would also damn near guarantee a much much stronger run game... I like farm man but not in rd1. Meyers will still be playing next to Davis but either him or the Tennessee guy(name escapes me atm) in rd2 would go a long way to showing up the oline. Then following year or in free agency get a rt. I love leatgerwood but I’d much rather focus on IOL and then a rt following year.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Expected 1st Round OL for 2021 Draft - Jpoore - 10-17-2020, 04:41 AM