Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Expected 1st Round OL for 2021 Draft
You've gotta wonder if this franchise will finally take its head out of its ass, do some research, and fill the needs of the team with quality players in the draft and free agency.

The emotional part of me says Ja'Marr Chase and get the connection from LSU in Cincinnati, but we'd need to go heavy in free agency on the line for that to happen, which is unlikely.

I'd definitely love that, though, because we'd have veterans protecting our franchise quarterback.

I think we need to improve the interior first with guard play because Joe can step-up if pressure comes from the outside, and plus Mixon can chip, but there's not much you Burrow can do if interior linemen are constantly being pushed into his face.

Taking Sewell in the first and putting Jonah at right tackle would make sense and then Trey Smith in two to play guard.

I'd love Davis in the first just because I'm an OSU homer and I think Big Ten football is a lot like AFCN football, but let's just hope that this organization finally realizes that we can't do anything if we can't protect Burrow.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Expected 1st Round OL for 2021 Draft - BFritz21 - 10-17-2020, 05:21 PM