Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens***
A few points that stick out to me.

1. AJ Green quit on that play. Did he think it was going somewhere else? Maybe. Did he think Joe was just throwing it away? Maybe. But he saw it intercepted and just looked completely disinterested.

If it's true Green Bay wanted him, we should of traded him. An extra offensive lineman would have went a long way on this team.

2. 1st game where Joe just looked like a rookie at times.

3. This is the 2nd time Zac Taylor just gave up. He was completely content to run the clock out in the Eagles game and this one.

Likely wouldn't have changed the outcome in any game, but do you not have any pride at all?

4. Multiple players have been gutted. As in benching Dalton on his B-day and not being forthright about things with Dunlap.

Do I have a problem with either of those two things? No. In fact, most people would agree with them. Can we not agree they went about it in the most Bengal way possible? I'd say yes.

I actually saw a lot of positives today, but man it feels so cheap. When you feel you've been gutted just to get them.
[Image: i-8rLM4gw-M.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens*** - TheBengalsMind - 10-11-2020, 05:19 PM