Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colts have several positive COVID tests
(10-16-2020, 10:53 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: It's not that easy. Their concern is who the infected person came into contact with and if they passed it on (contact tracing). If another player for the colts tests positive later, and they've played the game, then the're (NFL) negligent on trying to contain the spread. That's why they shut things down when this happens to see who was in contact and where they went from there. 

I understand caution, but the NFL has set themselves up for major issues and decisions now on game days. They just changed the rule that all players will be tested now on game day. My question becomes, if one player tests positive, it would be impossible to do all the contact tracing needed to clear every coach, player and staff.

I hope no one ever tests positive on game day, but great chance they will and if it happens and they use the existing protocols, I don't see any scenario the game can be played that day if scheduled.

2020 is going to have a ton of twists and turns to follow and likely a week 18 will be needed to sort it all out, maybe a week 19.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Colts have several positive COVID tests - Luvnit2 - 10-16-2020, 11:21 AM
Possible postponment of Colts game - JSR18 - 10-16-2020, 06:55 PM